Let’s say good bye to the poultry and move right on to the beef – Section 10 of My Great Recipes. With luck and determination, I’ll be uploading all of those desserts sometime towards the end of this year, start of next.
You know how My Great Recipes is a huge plastic container with more than 1000 recipes? It’s divided into three sections – left, center, right. In starting to upload Section 10, I’ve come to the end of that left section. That means we’re more than a third of the way done!
- Green Pepper Steak, 10-1
- Marinated Flank Steak with Lemon-Herb Butter, 10-2
- Chili Beef Stew, 10-3
- Tournedos with Artichokes and Béarnaise Sauce, 10-4
- Oven Pot Roast with Red Wine, 10-5
- Sesame Soy Marinated Chuck Roast, 10-6
- Liver with Stir Fried Vegetables, 10-7
- Goulash with Green Peppers and Noodles, 10-8
- Quick Beef Stroganoff, 10-9
- Favorite Beef Stew, 10-10