From the Cross Country Cookery cookbook, this is a scrumptious combination of homemade biscuits and barbecued beef.
- 3/4 cup ground lean round
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Kraft barbecue sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon kikkoman
- 8 drops tabasco
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup cracker barrel cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 400.
Brown ground beef. Drain.
Add barbecue sauce and rest of the ingredients. Set aside.
Make your own biscuit recipe. Use large cutter and make 12 biscuits.
Put one in each muffin cup and press dough up sides to edge of cup. Spoon meat mixture into cups. Sprinkle each with cheese.
Bake for 10-15 min til crust is brown.