Here’s a quick and easy warm sandwich for dinner on a short notice from the Michigan Consolidated Gas Company.
Saturday Night Special Sandwiches
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- 8 slices processed cheese
- 8 large slices sweet onion
- 1 10 oz can condensed tomato soup
Arrange slices of meat, cheese, and onion alternately on a baking platter.
Pour tomato soup over all the slices.
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
Serve one slice of each on each half of a toasted bun.
Spoon tomato sauce over top.
- May use a ham-type luncheon meat in place of the Canadian bacon.
- No. 1492 (The flip side of this is also No. 1492 – Hamburger Bean Soup)
- Home Service Department Michigan Consolidated Gas Company
- The silent Gas refrigerator freezes with no moving parts.